Thursday 10 December 2009

Almost almost done

I attended a presentation workshop last week run by Future Foundations along with all the other Extended Project candidates and I learnt a lot about how to present well and different styles that can be used. This should be very useful for the presentation evening and I am happy it will be a good presentation.

I have completed a commentary and evaluation detailing what I have done since I started and evaluating my progress.

My presentation is done though I have slightly shortened it to meet time constraints.

My essay is done.

All is well, final meeting with my supervisor tomorrow before the Presentation Evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Francis,

    Really glad you liked the workshop, what was the most useful part for you?

    Lucy
    Future Foundations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably say it was doing the 5 minute presentations on a random subject and the work on not saying um and er.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete